Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Father’s Day



When does father’s day started? Father’s Day is celebrated every third Sunday of the June. Giving thanks to our father who made us see the beauty of the world. It is a great day to treat our father; honestly my father is a very simple person who doesn’t want anything for himself as long as his children could eat three times a day… When I was young I always saw my father farming, planting rice, trees, fruits and vegetable. It’s where he gets our educational expenses…..

I salute my father for all his hard work; just give us a quality education and a comfortable life. Now that I am a parent too I can clearly understand every word they use to tell us when we were small. He loves to wear hat, and perfume. One thing that he keeps on looking at the Department Store is that Rado Watch. I hope I can buy that to make him happier. Even though he never asks for it I can see with the looks in his eyes that he really likes that watch………. I’ve seen the price and it’s a bit expensive. But for a wonderful father like him he deserves more, I don’t care how much the price. Seeing him smile makes me happy too. To the wonderful father all over the world Happy Father’s Day! Cheers…. 